- How do you think therapy is going on a scale from 1 - 10?
- How well do you feel you relate to the therapist?
- Did you feel heard, understood, and respected?
- What has been helpful to you?
- What do you think needs to happen before improvement will occur?
- Does the treatment being offered here make sense to you?
- What is the one thing you would change about the therapy sessions?
If you have concerns with your therapist it is best to openly discuss them instead of just discontinuing the service. Open communication is an important skill to have and practicing with your therapist is a safe place to engage in this process. Therapy is hard work if you are truly committed to making positive changes in your life.